disclaimer

SHE.HER.ME
i love u ppl !
BDSians RockSSSS
the old me is now the new me! 사랑해요 순전히 귀여운 분별있는 사랑스러운 뜨거운 Netball is my life!
links

http://www.plurk.com/luv_u_not/invite
archives

credits
recent posts
| AWESOME DAY | BOYS OVER FLOWER | another day of my life | ANOTHER CRAPY DAY | Okay today was one of the worse day! of my school ... | ANOTHER CRAPY DAY | So sry guys have not updated ......so just finishe... | ♥ on Friday so freaking tired lor here was wad i d... | Sry guys have not been blogging for quite sometime... | Went to school as usual ,met ppl say hello joke ar... |

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
1:52 AM, F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Okay friends wad does it really mean?SERIOUSLY!my complicated journey of friendsips.making a new friend n finding a best friend the thoughts in my mind are always will the friendship last or will it just break up??i always ask myself this question wad do u think?okay in sec school my bff from primary school ain't here anymore so wads gonna happen time pass i made friends my first true friend was Mandeep,she is a friend that goes through thick n thin with u i will never wanna lose her although she isn't perfect,she is somehow like the second me we tell each other everything n she is like a sister but from another mother n father okay next came Poojah a unknown girl to me before we became friends she was always sitting very near me she was always very close to me but i never notice but slowly talking to her, made me very attached to her is like at last i found my long lost sister.we cried,laughed,play,and did everything together but lies started coming inbetween us i knew all the lies but tried ignoring it i did not want the lies to be the cause to break the friendship many thing n many lies but i kept quite.The third came Clare,she has a fun loving personality okay wad not to like she came in to the group of friends last but it is like we have known her for a live time.okay so now Mandeep is the tomboyish,fun,trustworthy,just a very good friend whose dream is to become a super model.Poojah is a caring,flirty,girly friend.Clare is the sexy,girly,fun,caring friend.We make a perfect group all netballers in the group we have the flirt,sexy,caring,fun,personality isn't it just the best friendship too hard to describe.................................i love them all i am lucky to have them in my life even though sometime there might be a not very smoothe road ahead we will always stick together.